Thursday 14 October 2010

playstation 1 inspired games

I gradually got more games after resident evil like the die hard trilogy, driver, dino crisis and Tai Fu wrath of the tiger, these were the other games I used to play a lot when i had my playstation 1.
I got highly inspired by dino crisis because of the idea that you would be attacked by dinosaurs so this was a cool change from playing resident evil with constant zombies.
   I completed dino crisis quite a few times; i dont know why its just when I kept replaying it it seemed to feel different each time i played it.




I have to admit for dino crisis's time it was amazing for gameplay and graphics were good for original playstation aswell, because they used the same sense of camera type for dino crisis as they did for resident evil; like the scenery would not need to render because the camera would be fixed at certain angles and wouldnt move with the player so they could spend alot of time on environment detail in the game, because it would not need to load a full background but just load the angle that they have chosen for that part in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment